Logo

Logo

9.9.13

Invest in Your Rest at Mattress Shack

This idea never really struck home with me until I reached my breaking point. I thought I was invincible and I could sleep anywhere, anytime, and on any surface.

Along came my 30th birthday, and I started losing sleep. It's like my brain and back were screaming for relief. I found myself awake several times during the night restless. I tried everything to cure my sleep, cut out the caffeine, go to bed earlier, even tried new detergent and fabric conditioner. To no avail I was still awake at 3 a.m. playing Angry Birds.

Duh, it was my mattress! I invested tons in a fancy mattress from a big box store right before we got married. I thought if you spend more you get more. WRONG. All the bells and whistles sounded awesome at the time of purchase, but the mattress didn't fit me obviously.

At Austin's Couch Potatoes - we have a piece of your slumber down pat with our great couches, but we were lacking in the mattress department. So my brothers and I have created a whole new experience for our customers needing good rest just like I did a few months back. We're calling it Mattress Shack - we want to bring a fun and inviting atmosphere to our mattress shoppers. We're not going to sell you bells and whistles, we are going to sell you rest, and that's it. The best mattress for you is unique to you. Let us help you find that uniqueness :)

Some of my fav's this month at The Mattress Shack:

Balanced Day's by Beautyrest $1999 for the Queen Set

Eastbrook - $499 for the Queen Set (Best Bargain, 10 year warranty)

For Kid's we just added a memory foam mattress and it's awesome! It comes in Pink or Blue! $259


Shoot me an email if you have questions about the right mattress for you, I'd be honored to help you get more rest.

AND remember

Save money, buy local and we'll keep Austin Comfy!

Brian